003S2/M03 Ultrasonic Level Switch
Reliable and simple, the 003S2 Ultrasonic Level Switch is designed by Delta Mobrey for high or low level alarm duties to give a voltage-free contact relay output for alarm signalling or as part of a pump control system.
- Features & Benefits
The Delta Mobrey Ultrasonic Liquid Level Switch with polyphenylene sulphide construction has output type integral SPCO relay (energised when the sensor is wet) and 1-in BSPT dual mount thread.
This switch is designed for high or low-level alarm duties to give a voltage-free contact or solid-state transistor output for alarm signalling or as part of a pump control system. It is intended for level detection at a fixed point when liquid fills the gap between the crystals. The supply voltage ranges between 18VAC/DC and 30VAC/DC.
- Vessel pressure of 5bar (maximum)
- Wet switching level detection at a fixed point when liquid fills the gap between the crystals
- Switched voltage is 30VDC (maximum)
- Suitable for low maintenance applications
- High reliability with no moving parts
- Not easily subject to fouling and not affected by ambient light conditions
- Fitted with three metres of cable
- No moving parts
- Mounting types are horizontal and vertical
Note: If the liquid to be monitored is flowing, the device should be fitted with the gap inline with the flow. In storage tanks, it should be fitted with the gap vertical unless the liquid is highly aerated when it should be angled.
- Low level alarms in header tanks
- Pump control duty in feeder tanks
- High and low alarms in storage tank
- Level and pump control in storage tanks
- Small or thin wall tanks
- Bund level detection
- Steering gear oil
OEM product, part number 003S2/M03 – direct from the manufacturer Delta Mobrey.
Other known references to this product are: RS Stock no 204-6749
Device Type: Gap Sensor Level Alarm Switch
Mounting Type: Horizontal, Vertical
Body Material: Polyphenylene Sulfide
Ambient and Operating Temperature: –20 to 70°C (–4 to 158°F)
Operating Pressure: 5 Bar (72.5 PSI)
Minimum Liquid Specific Gravity: 0.50
Maximum Viscosity: 5000 cSt. at 20°C (68°F)
Overall Length: 110mm (4.33 in.)
Body Diameter: 22mm (0.87 in.)
Cable: 10 ft. (3 m); 5-core 7/0.2 mm (0.008 in.), PVC cable sheathing
IP Rating of Sensor: NEMA 6P (10 ft.) / IP66/IP68 (3 m)
Country of Origin: United Kingdom