- Features & Benefits
The Delta Mobrey horizontal float switch consists of one-piece cast aluminium bronze body and 316 stainless steel float with a long straight arm. It is a side mounting magnetically activated liquid level switch. The switch is ideal for use in industrial applications, including pump control and as a low or high-level alarm.
- The maximum current is 2A (DC) and 3A (AC)
- Tough, rugged design for long life in aggressive environments
- Operates in almost any liquid
- Variable differential to adjust switching point
- Two off independent SPST voltage-free contacts (’snap action’) for alternative make and break circuits
- No contact ’hover’ or ’bounce’ for clean make or break
- M20 conduit entry with supplied cable gland (cable not supplied)
- Switch mechanism electrical with 2 independent single pole single throw (SPST) contact sets
- The enclosure is made of aluminium bronze
- Float standards is horizontal variable differential for pump control/alarm, 316 SST, minimum SG 0.85, 500 psi (34.5 bar)
OEM product, part number S01DB/F68/4 – direct from the manufacturer Delta Mobrey.
Other known references to this product are: RS Stock no 185-9869
Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Device Type: Horizontal Float Switch
Mounting Type: Side Mount
Body Material: Aluminium Bronze
Cable Entry: M20 x 1.5-6H thread to BS3643
Operating Temperature: Up to 210°C (410°F)
Operating Pressure: Up to 18 barg (261 psig)
Standards: CE Certified, IEC60529 (IP66)
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
As part of the series of magnetic horizontal float switches, a wide range of specifications and configurations to suit individual requirements: Find out more at www.delta-mobrey.com >