MSP900GH Level Transmitters
50% Discount for the MSP Level Transmitters.
Ultrasonic liquid level transmitter for hazardous areas. Continuous measurement of level, distance to surface or tank volume at a 0.3 to 11 metres operating range with non-contact measurement with no moving parts.
- Features & Benefits
- Two wire loop powered, 12 to 30 Vdc, 4-20mA output and HART 5 digital comms.
- Integral LCD display with simple push button programming.
- PVDF wetted material, 2” BSPT threaded process connection.
- IP66/67 glass-filled nylon housing.
- ATEX approved intrinsically safe (when powered via a safety barrier).
- The MSP900GH can also replace the MSP422 as both have a 4-20mA output.
The MSP900GH-A is the ATEX version of the Mobrey ultrasonic model range with LCD display and push button controls. These can be used alone, or configured at the transmitter for use with either the Mobrey branded MCU900 series or Delta Mobrey branded DMCU900 series of controllers. Also note, as the MSP900GH-A transmitter has a 4-20mA output, it can be used to replace the MSP422-B8.
Material: PVDF transducer, glass filled nylon housing (IP66/67)
Mounting: 2” BSPT
Supply voltage 12 to 30 Vdc
Range: 0.3m to 11m
Outputs: 4-20mA and HART comms
Interface: LCD display and three button control